Solutions Architect required by Eurobase People for a Permanent position to be based in the East Midlands. Our client is looking for someone who will be responsible for creating solutions that meet business requirements. You will be required to have strong communication skills to work with Project Managers, Technical consultants and Key Stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be someone who has experience developing within an Agile environment and ideally have experience working in the Payments Card Industry.
- Strong communication skills you be required to work with both internal and external customers and be able to understand the needs and challenges of stakeholders.
- Experience of software architecture within the Payment Card Industry (PCI, DSS, PSD)
- Experience of developing in the Agile methodology.
- Experience in commercial development using the following supporting technologies:
- J2EE, JSF, Spring Framework, Agile.js
- JBOSS AS
- SOAP Web Services and REST
- JDBC and Oracle
- Non-relational databases
- Red Hat and Apache
- IntelliJ, Eclipse, JUnit
- Mainframe applications
- Unix applications
- Different architecture approaches including: Event driven architectures, micro-services & SOA
- API development and management
- Experience in Automated Build and Deployment Processes (eg ANT build scripts/Jenkins CI/Apache Maven/Gradle)