Our client a leading Financial Services organisation based in London has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Compliance Technology Department. This is a challenging new opportunity with base salary up to £100,000 + benefits depending on experience.
The role of Senior Business Analyst will require you to:-
- Gather, analyse, validate and manage business requirements
- Write functional & technical specifications for the upcoming business requirements
- Write use cases, perform system testing and assist business users in UAT
- Produce clear requirements specification documents using a structured analysis methodology
- Use Datamodelling techniques where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:-
- Experience of Trade/Market Surveillance
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working with the compliance function within a investment bank or wealth management organisation.
- Ability to work with multiple Stakeholders
- Must be independent and creative in approach to problems.
- Solid SQL skills, a strong technical understanding of Unix, SQL server, Oracle, PL/SQL & Sybase
The following experience would be a bonus:-
- Background in Software development
- Background in Project Management
- Knowledge of wealth actimize models and experience in their implementation.
Do you see yourself as a professional, enthusiastic Senior Business Analyst who is looking to join a company who will fully utilise and develop your skill set?
This challenging, exciting new opportunity to join a well-established FS company, could be for you!
Apply today or get in contact to discuss this opportunity further.