My client leading Trading organisation based in the City are looking for a Senior Application Developer to join their City based team for a minimum of 6 months. This is a senior development position within the post trade Development Team, responsible for enhancing and adding features and designing and implementation new tools as required by the business.
As Senior Application Developer the following skills and experience are essential:-
- Excellent C# ability including TDD (experience with C++ as well is a plus);
- Experience with relational and non-relational database technologies (Postgres experience is a plus)
- Experience with Middleware technologies, eg Kafka, AMQP, event sourcing
- Source Control Management (ideally git)
- Strong understanding of async workflows (ideally Rx.NET)
- Inter-process communication
- Event-driven design
- Experience working with geographically distributed systems, designing for resiliency
- Business communication skills & ability to present information clearly and concisely;
- Efficient & diligent with a strong attention to detail;
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum 2.1 grade or equivalent.
Previous experience within a similar role in the FS Sector is highly beneficial for this hire. For further details on the exiting new contract, please apply now!