Security Architect - Network Architect - Network Security Architect required for a leading service provider based in Glasgow. Within the role you will be required to anticipate to any possible security threats and identifying areas of weakness in a network system.
As an Security Architect - Network Architect - Network Security Architect your main responsibilities will involve:
- As a Security Architect you must respond promptly and effectively to possible breaches of security
- Support the establishment of an Enterprise Architecture function as part of an IT
- Reviewing current security capabilities, technology, procedures and recommending enhancements
- Develop and maintain security strategy and road map response to emerging threats and challenges posed in the environment.
- Identifying security priorities for ongoing system upgrades and strategy to meet compliance requirements.
As an Security Architect - Network Architect - Network Security Architect, it is essential that you have previous experienced within a similar position along with the following skills and knowledge:-
- MUST have worked within the public sector
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
- Excellent stakeholder management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Security Architect - Network Architect - Network Security Architect professional to join a leading organisation based in Glasgow. For further details please apply now!
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months