Are you immediately available and looking for work? A fantastic new opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator has arisen in our Chelmsford office on either a part time or full time basis. This role is for an initial 3 month fixed term contract, but there may be the option to extend. Salary £18-20K pro rata.
As part of a well-established team the successful applicant will have a fantastic opportunity to develop their administration and compliance skills, whilst gaining experience working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
As Recruitment Administrator your role will include but not be limited to the following:-
- Maintenance of the recruitment database
- GDPR compliance
- Compiling weekly reports for senior management
- Acquiring reference details and other compliance as required by clients
- General Administration duties
- Filing of all recruitment documentation
- Assist with company inductions
- Other adhoc duties as and when requested
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail with the ability to multi task
Previous Recruitment administration experience would be desirable but is not essential for this hire.
Interested in this role? Apply today or get in contact to discuss this opportunity further.