Our client, a leading Software and Services organisation within the FS space, is looking to recruit an experienced Operations Director/Group Operations Director based in Essex. This is a newly created role, likely to be of interest to any ambitious, professional Operations Director considering the next challenging move in their career. This is a high profile position, the preferred candidate will not only have overall responsibilities for the operations management team, but will also be an active member of the Board.
Salary up to £125K dep on exp+ benefits + bonus.
The main focus of the Group Operations Director role will be to:-
Develop a highly pro-active and commercially focused team structure that is customer and quality centric, ensuring:
- Delivery of high quality systems within agreed budgets and timescales
- Ensuring satisfied customers
- Creating a motivated resource base that is appropriately structured/skilled for potential work and growth
- Develop a winning culture.
- Deliver higher productivity by increasing skills and flexibility.
- Ensure that resourcing can support growth plans.
- Maintain and extend quality.
The ideal candidate will have a pro-active career development profile with a solid background within commercially focused Software Houses or Vendors.
The Group Operations Director will have:-
- Vast experience as a Senior Project Manager, along with managing other Project Managers.
- A track-record of having managed demonstrably successful and substantial IT delivery achievements, to quality standards and within budget and timescale.
- Highly experienced in best practice' IT development and project management techniques. Preferably with experience of using PRINCE or a similar project management methodology.
- A Pro-active management style with a high level of awareness of contractual and commercial issues. Seizes opportunities to take responsibility for issues.
- Excellent team building and motivational skills.
- Professional, polished appearance, with excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work with clients at Board level.
This is a fantastic opportunity, for a professional Operations Director, Group Operations Director to join a well-established company experiencing significant growth.
For further details on this exciting position and a confidential chat, please apply now.