Are you an experienced Java Developer? Do you want the chance to work on the latest Microservices Technologies with full training and coaching provided? Do you want the chance to work with a well established Digital Transformation business that are looking to build a completely new Digital Hub?
If the answer to the above is YES then Eurobase would like to hear from you!
Our client has been providing digital solutions for over 17 years to clients all across Germany and hold an exceptional reputation within the German market. Due to an increase in demand in the Berlin area they are looking to build a Digital Hub of 25 - 30 junior to Tech Leads to focus on the latest Microservices Tech Stacks.
- You will be tasked of working on a variety of Java projects giving you exposure to different Technologies. The typical projects will work within a Microservices Architecture and working on Frameworks like Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Typical clients include Blue Chip companies in the Financial Services, Retail, Telecoms, Automotive and Insurance.
What you need
- A broad Java Development background with exposure to frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, JMS
- Any NO SQL experience would be highly desired such as MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Any cloud exposure would be a big advantage like Google Cloud, AWS or Docker
- German language skills are a must due to client requirements. Minimum B2 level.
If this has caught your interest the please do send your CV through for an immediate review.