Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Are you an experienced Java Developer? Do you want the chance to work on the latest Microservices Technologies with full training and coaching provided? Do you want the chance to work with one of Germany's most popular Ecommerce brands?
If the answer to the above is YES then Eurobase would like to hear from you!
Our client is a established Ecommerce brand of over 15 years but due to a huge digital transformation project they are acting in Start Up mode. Their goal is to move completely into a Microservice's architecture and provide a fully autonomous service to their users.
- You are part of a cross-functional and agile team that develops software at the highest level
- You work with modern technologies; Spring Boot, Spring Data SpringBlue, SpringCloud, Netflix OSS, RxJava
- You get involved throughout the agile development process, from the idea to the commissioning of product features
- You design and implement scalable and resiliency microservices and responsive web applications
- You constantly improve the code and the development processes
- You are evaluating new frameworks and approaches and have the possibility to use them immediately in your work
- You like to communicate and develop other members in your team with your knowledge
What you need
- You bring excellent knowledge of Java and the Spring framework and have experience with distributed, service-oriented architectures
- You have hands-on experience in Front End development (for example, Twitter Bootstrap, Angular)
- You are programming passionate, clean, test driven and in the pair
- You have an agile mindset
- You are familiar with various persistence solutions, Such as JPA, MySQL, MongoDB, and SpringData
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Resilience, Software Craftsmanship and 12 Factor Apps are no foreign words for you