Various positions available for Java/Micro-service Developers at all levels from junior to Tech Lead.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a world-wide company based in Munich, with great prospects and an excellent opportunity for career growth and progression.
- You can develop complex high-load applications to integrate external partners such as large E-commerce platforms.
- They are part of a cross-functional and agile team that develops software at the highest level.
- They work with modern technologies like SpringBlue, SpringBoot, SpringCloud, Netflix OSS and RxJava
- They accompany the entire agile development process from the idea to the commissioning of product features
- They design and implement scalable and resilient microservices and responsive web applications
- They are constantly improving the code and development processes
- They evaluate new frameworks and approaches and have the opportunity to use them immediately in your work
- You want to use your knowledge to communicate and develop other members of your team
What you should have:
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of professional experience as a software developer in the development of modern Back End services and web applications
- They bring excellent knowledge of Java and the Spring Framework, and have experience with distributed, service-oriented architectures
- They program passionately, cleanly, test-controlled and in pairs
- You have agile thinking You are familiar with various persistence solutions such as JPA, MySQL, MongoDB and SpringData
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Resilience, Software Craftsmanship and 12 Factor Apps are no foreign words for you
- You have experience working with Bitbucket/Git, Maven, Jenkins and Jira
Type of job: full time
Salary: € 50,000.00 to € 100,000.00/year (D.O.E.)
We want to hear from you...apply today or get in contact to discuss these opportunities further.