Our client a fast growing artificial intelligence company based in the city is looking to recruit a Devops Engineer on a permanent basis.Offering a salary of up to £70k per annum dependent on experience.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for improvement, Maintenance and quality of infrastructure and developer pipelines.
- Contribute in the organisations transition towards Microservices based Architecture.
- You will be required to coach the business in solid Devops Principles.
To be considered for this role you will need experience in:
- 2-3 years' experience as a Full time developer in an OO language (eg Java, C#, C++) with a focus on development efficiencies and infrastructure (eg checkstyle, TDD etc).
- Strong experience configuring and managing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environments (eg Jenkins, TavisCI).
- Excellent understanding of common AWS services (EC2, Elasticache, RDS, CodePipeline etc).
- Excellent understanding of common.nix command line functionality.
- Knowledge of software security and common exploit methodologies.
- Agile development (scrum, kanban, peer reviews etc).
- DCVS (Distributed Concurrent Versions System)
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly.
- Genuine passion for diving into new technologies at the deep end (eg reading installation guides, engaging with OS communities, troubleshooting etc)
- Fluent written and spoken English.
If your interested in this exciting opportunity apply today or get in contact to discuss this role further.