Eurobase's client is looking to recruit a Data Solutions Manager to be based on site in Canary Wharf. You will work within a team within data services across various parts of the organisation. Services include data extraction and load, data profiling and analysis, data provisioning and data controls and assurance including data masking. Salary for this role is up to £100k per annum (dependent on experience).
- Controlling the development and maintenance of data focused solutions,
- You will manage senior key stakeholder relationships at VP, Director and MD level
- Involvement in and influence strategic data solutions across the horizontal and vertical data teams.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience and excellent understanding of data management, science and architecture principals/frameworks
- Evidence of delivering successfully in complex Matrix organisation. (Any industry)
- Strong technology knowledge and applicability/fit for purpose for delivery of successful data solutions.
- Deep tool knowledge and experience across RDMBS, Mainframe, Big Data, Ab-Initio, Informatica, TalenD, Machine Learning and scripting, Dev Ops and automation frameworks.
- Evidence of problem solving in a complex Matrix organisation working with senior stakeholders across the business.
If interested in this excellent opportunity working for a well known organisation apply today or get in contact to discuss this role further.