We are looking for Data Architects to join one of our clients in Berlin - a great opportunity to further develop your data career.
What the role requires:
As a Data Architect you lead and manage a team of data engineers, data analysts, data scientists and developers. You define the pricing team’s data schema for managing context flow across all pricing systems and serve as the go-to person for data management and data architecture processes and deliverables. You will work with MySQL along with technologies such as Data Lake, NoSQL, AWS Glue and PostgreSQL.
- You will architect robust and a high performing advanced analytics platform using cutting edge technologies on AWS.
- You will collaborate daily with business, engineering and data scientist to maximize the value of information across the organization.
- You will drive standardization and simplification across our business unit, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets.
- You will build an analytics platform for generating periodic KPI reports, decision making analytics, predictive information for diagnostics and prescriptive reports for course correction.
Skill and requirements:
- You have a background in full stack data engineering and agile delivery.
- You have a proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- You understand data analytics, complex event processing, data warehouses, big data technologies, data engineering, data science and data visualization.
- You have excellent SQL skills.
- You have experience in statistical modelling
Salary: Up to €80k
Interested in this opportunity? Talk to us today so we can discuss this role further.