Change Manager required by Eurobase People for a Permanent position to be based in the East Midlands. Our client is looking for someone who can deliver a successful implementation of business change and improvement into the operational teams. You will be required to have strong communication skills.
The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert in employing change management best practices and disciplines including governance, control and risk management, eg Prince II.
- Deliver all change with minimal impact to the business, colleagues, and customers.
- Monitor and control the use of resources and funds against budget and gain agreement for revisions as necessary. Control project budgets, and approving phasing of costs in line with delivery plan.
- Ensure processes are in place to identify and manage all programme/project issues and risks including their appropriate escalation and contingency management.
- Work with senior business stakeholders to define requirements to meet their campaign and project objectives and manage their expectations.
- Actively participate in agile team ceremonies to refine requirements, plan work and review deliverables.
- Delivery of campaign capability change and/or multi-disciplinary projects.
- Proven ability to effectively lead and build capability in jointly leading project teams of implementation managers in addition to managing virtual teams.
- Ability to negotiate/influence at senior level on project scope/cost/time options in order to decide optimum way forward.
- Subject matter expert in employing change management best practices and disciplines including governance, control and risk management, eg Prince II.
- Experience in Agile methodology and delivery.
- Good knowledge and experience of working within operational areas is essential