Technical BA required for a well established Financial software House based in Chelmsford. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, professional Analyst offering competitive salary and benefits. (£45-60K dep on exp)
As Business Systems Analyst your role will include but not be limited to the following:-
- Requirement elicitation and management
- Solution and Application design
- Participate or lead workshops internally or with clients.
- Production of systems specifications
- Database design
- Demonstrate the system to end-users
- Produce client-facing documentation
- Estimating changes to products
- Suggesting and prioritising product improvements
- Contributing to project inception, planning and delivery
- Providing consultancy to clients and company staff
- Preparing test plans and data
- Carrying out or supervising system testing
- Training and mentoring staff
- Working with the Support Team to diagnose and replicate issues and test fixes
- Improving tools, processes and the efficiency of the division
The Business Systems Analyst will also have experience of:-
Strong experience in understanding business problems, designing solutions and turning requirements into functional specifications
- Proven experience throughout SDLC
- Experience of structured test methods and processes
- Analytical and effective, able to resolve problems in a creative, timely and proactive manner
- Proactive, logical, team player.
- Preparing concise documentation
- Being articulate and communicating effectively
- SQL skills
Ideally you will have a previously worked within the Insurance, FS or Software Vendor arena, this is not essential but highly beneficial. Knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager is advantageous.
This is a challenging opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst to join a great team based in the heart of Chelmsford! For further details on this exciting new vacancy, please apply now!