Our client a market leading company in Hamburg are looking for Big Data Architects to join their team to work on the latest Data tech stack, prototyping, developing and building of the future systems and services of their company.
- Evaluation of new modern technologies including development of prototype services.
- Development of modern, highly scalable data processing and services.
- Coordination of the optimization and further development of the information science infrastructure (processes, APIs, services, etc.) including capacity and performance management.
- Coordination between Information Science and Central IT and Security.
- Operation of automated data processing and information science infrastructure systems.
Do you Qualify?
- Completed degree in computer science, mathematics, science coupled with 3-5 years of professional experience with a focus on modern technologies (Kafka, Spark, Elasticsearch, Hadoop technologies etc.).
- Strong handling of data volumes in the multi-terabyte range.
- Data models and data modelling with the visualization of information knowledge.
- SQL expert.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative understanding.
- Good English knowledge.
- Knowledge of Hadoop distribution and services is an bonus.
Salary: Up to €75K
Interested? Get in contact today to find out more about this opportunity.